11 March 2011

NEW: Crimson Leaf by SM Jonas $2.99

Orphaned by a double murder, Crown Prince Travis celebrates his freedom from a loveless and strict upbringing by running riot with his teenage friends. Travis doesn't curb his behavior until warned by his elderly guardian and then threatened by the Lord Chief Justice.

Following the coronation, much stranger Guardians concern themselves with the young king as a new sword master and a maid start work at the palace. Not long after, Travis' brothers and sister are subject to murder attempts. It seems that a complex plot threatens the entire royal family.

In a race to find the murderer before he strikes again, the Guardians and the king's advisors become dangerously at odds. Meanwhile, Travis goes on a clandestine mission that will lead him to the unimaginable truth.

"Here is an enigma, Gareth, and it's my job to unravel enigmas. Besides, consider her eyes - you know my weakness for fine jewels" - Lord Chief Justice Oakley

READ EXCERPT:


TRAILER:


FROM THE AUTHOR:
SM Jonas is my pen name for fantasy, which was my first love, though I now write contemporary thrillers. With Crimson Leaf, I wanted to create a mystery that would keep the reader guessing till the end, but also engage them emotionally with the main characters. I hope that I've achieved those aims, but only you can tell...

AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON US, AMAZON UK,  AND SMASHWORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment